Day 24: Top 10 things I love about me, in a much needed time for self-love (Inspired by Slicer CJ Snyder)
10. I can bake a great blueberry pie.
9. If I say I’m going to do something, I do it.
8. I like to try new things and most of the time, I am not afraid to stink at them.
7. I try hard to acknowledge and remember the birthdays of people I care about.
6. I have a great voice in the shower and can belt out a song with gusto.
5. When I love a book, I get so into it that I live in it for weeks.
4. I’m a life-long learner: I want to keep learning and continue to grow as a human.
3. I’m dependable. My family and friends know I am always there for them.
2. I share my love of the ocean, rocks and sea glasses and influence others to find them irresistible too.
1. My husband and I created a family that gives more love than I could hope for.
Sea glass, found on beaches, is naturally worn and smooth by tide and time,. As a mother & teacher, reader & life-long learner, and of course, sea glass collector, I aspire to use writing to help me understand myself and the world around me.